AgilityHealth Certified Facilitator
Power up your teams by accelerating their ability to self-diagnose their blockers and leverage their strengths. This class prepares you to facilitate and deliver the TeamHealth Retrospective and certifies you as an AgilityHealth Facilitator.
EPiC AgilityHealth Certified Facilitator is an active-participation workshop that gets you ready to facilitate TeamHealth Retrospectives and analyse AgilityHealth Radars. Your certification is included with the class.
- What is AgilityHealth
- The metrics that matter
- AgilityHealth personas
- Team maturity and growth
- Preparation for a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Running the Retrospective
- Radar analysis
- Growth items and the Growth Portal
- Post Retrospective activities
- The Multi-team view
- Tips and tricks
- Learn the purpose, deliverables, and agenda for facilitating a TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Practice analysing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to set up teams and run retrospectives
- Have participated in a simulation of the TeamHealth Retrospective facilitated by our experts
- Have practiced facilitating the TeamHealth Retrospective introduction and dimension review with a smaller sub-team
- Know the top Dos and Don’ts when facilitating these sessions and lessons learned from our expert facilitators
- You will receive an official ‘AgilityHealth® Facilitator’ (AHF) Certificate and may display the logo and abbreviation in your title.
- You will have access to deliver one FREE TeamHealth assessment and continue to deliver the assessments with paid subscriptions.
- You will receive valuable course materials, TeamHealth radar and flashcards.
- You’ll be invited to the private AgilityHealth® Facilitator Linkedin Group to collaborate with others in the certified community.
- You will gain access to the AgilityHealth Radar Suite of tools so that you can administer these within an existing Agilityhealth Radar organisation or sell these to your own clients.
NSW Teachers Federation, 23-33 May Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010