JIRA for Teams
JIRA FOR TEAMS
Be able to confidently use JIRA, the industry-standard tool for managing and visualising the work of Agile teams. In this class you will learn all the fundamentals, as well as insider tips for maximising value and minimising complexity in JIRA.
This class is designed to help you plan, track, and manage your agile and software development projects, as well as understand how to customise workflow and collaborate to achieve team outcomes. This course is interactive, allowing you to navigate through JIRA yourself so that you walk out feeling confident you can use the tool effectively.
- JIRA projects
- JIRA boards
- Search and Labels
- Issue Types
- Workflows and work status
- Sprint Creation
- Labels and Flags
- Introduction to versions and configuration
- Navigate JIRA with confidence
- Set up new JIRA projects
- Create / modify workflows and an understanding of work status.
- Structure work using epics, user stories, etc.
- Generate reports
- Understanding of versions and configuration and how to create sprints
- Student Workbook
- JIRA Tips & Tricks Cheat Sheet
- Invitation to the EPiC Student Community
At present we are running this course on-demand, for in-house clients only. Please contact us if you are interested in us running a course for your organisation.