SAFe Scrum Master
The SAFe Scrum Master is a servant leader, coach and facilitator. They fulfil a critical role at both team and enterprise level, from Iteration Planning to Sprint execution. This class prepares both new and experienced Scrum Masters for the role in a SAFe environment.
EPiC SAFe Scrum Master training is a 2 day interactive class, which focuses on the practical capabilities, activities and techniques necessary for a SAFe Scrum Master to succeed within scaled Agile enterprises.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterising the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum
- Be able to lead and facilitate a Scrum team using servant leadership skills
- Student workbook
- Meets pre-requisites for the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- 1 hour of personalised post course coaching
- Access to EPiC Training Alumni Facebook Community (free goodies and future discounts)
At present we are running this course on-demand, for in-house clients only. Please contact us if you are interested in us running a course for your organisation.