Agile Foundations for Teams (Virtual)
EPiC Agile Foundations for Teams Virtual Training is a 2 half-day course that will provide the foundations for attendees to begin their Agile journey.
05OctPublic Agile Foundations for Teams (Virtual) - 5 & 6 Oct 2021Online
Public - S1 - Agile Foundations for Teams (Virtual)Tue 05 Oct 13:00 AEDT - Tue 05 Oct 17:00 AEDTOnline
Public - S2 - Agile Foundations for Teams (Virtual)Wed 06 Oct 13:00 AEDT - Wed 06 Oct 17:00 AEDTOnline
- $695.00 excl. GST
This remotely-facilitated course is for people who are currently working with or are part of an Agile team, and provides participants with an understanding of the foundations of Agile and Scrum.
The course is a highly interactive combination of instructor led discussions and team-based exercises. It’s not just reading through a slide pack. It teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement
This course introduces the agile mindset, events and techniques that are applied by many Agile and Scrum teams – and is used as a primer for role-specific training (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, etc).
Why Choose EPiC Agile?
At EPiC, we are proud that our training experience is deliberately different. Our workshops are highly interactive, delivered with minimal slides (in some cases none) and founded on real story telling and experiential learning sessions.
- We pride ourselves on supporting you to enhance your practical capabilities
- Our workshops are a combination of instruction-led and team-based exercises
- Every one of our bespoke agile courses is designed and delivered by our coaches with extensive real-world experience
- We want to co-create a deliberately different future for companies whom have a desire to change
- We lead with our core values: Empathy, Passion, Integrity and Community
- We build human connections and are curious about existing environment constraints
- We are also committed to the wider Business Agility Community because we know if we can help you thrive, we will thrive along with you
- View our Case Studies and Testimonials
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is wanting to understand the basic agile foundations
- Student workbook
- 1 hour of post course coaching
- EPiC Agile Ceremony Cards
- 30 days free access to AgileVideos.com
- Access to EPiC Training Alumni LinkedIn Community (free goodies, and future discounts)
- Understanding of Agile Values and their application
- Agile Principles & their application
- What is Scrum (Roles, Events and Artefacts) and how to apply it in your environment
- How to apply the Scrum Framework and the Fundamentals that underpin it (Roles, Events and Artefacts)
- An overview of how teams work within the larger organisation
- A common vocabulary and understanding for those working in or with Agile teams
- The History of Agile
- Understanding the Modern Agile Manifesto
- Agile & Scrum Theory Mindset
- Difference between doing and being agile
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Roles
- Agile Terms and definitions
- Using Scrum Practices (hands on role play)