Leading SAFe 5.0 (Virtual)
Adopting SAFe®, the world’s most popular framework for scaling Agile in large enterprises can be intimidating for leaders. This class unpacks the complexity of SAFe and gives you a solid understanding of the key challenges and levers, with insider expertise from coaches who have successfully done it before.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Through the Leading SAFe 5.0 training, a two day (classroom) or four half-day (virtual classroom), gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow and DevOps.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge required to pass the SAFe agile certification ‘Certified SAFe Agilist’.
Is this a certification course?
This is a certification course. Attendees will gain access to the SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam
Is there an exam?
Yes, there is an exam. Participants will gain access to the SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam assessment post course attendance.
Is the exam fee included?
Yes, the certification exam fee is included in the course cost. Participants get 1 attempt at the SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam included in the course fee.
What is the pass mark?
Attending this course prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). The exam is a multiple choice, closed-book, online examination (90 mins, 45 questions, 75% passing score).
Do you offer this course in-house?
Yes, this course can be delivered in-house for your teams – please contact us for more information.
Who can attend this training course?
This course is for Agile Coaches, Leaders, Managers, Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management, Executives and Directors.
Do I need to complete any training courses prior to undertaking the Leading SAFe 5.0 training course?
It is not essential to have completed previous training courses prior to attending this workshop, however a strong knowledge of Agile / experience in Scrum is recommended.
Is this course facilitator-led?
Yes, this is a facilitator-led virtual workshop. You will be able to ask questions, engage with peers and put into practice your learnings during breakouts and group sessions.
Why should I attend this course?
Adopting SAFe®, the world’s most popular framework for scaling Agile in large enterprises, can be intimidating for leaders. This class unpacks the complexity of SAFe and gives you a solid understanding of the key challenges.
- 1 x SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam Attempt
- Meets pre-requisites for the SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam
- Student workbook
- 1 hour of personalised post course coaching
- Access to EPiC Training Alumni LinkedIn Community (free goodies, and future discounts)
- Understand the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation