EPiC Facilitator (Physical) – ICP-ATF
Effective facilitators can amplify a team’s performance by guiding the group discussions and following a process to navigate complex business challenges. As a facilitator, your role exists to enable collaboration and facilitate productive conversations between teams and stakeholders, building momentum and creating a clear picture of the end goal.
No events to show
Our EPiC Facilitator is run over 2 full days and is for anyone who needs to facilitate groups of people in workshops and meetings to drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. It specifically suits (but is not limited to) facilitators that work within an agile environment such as the role of Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
Participants will come away with ICP-ATF certification and a wide range of facilitation skills, practical tools and techniques to help design and deliver engaging, effective and outcome focused facilitated events.
Through obtaining the Agile Team Facilitator certification, participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organising teams. In addition, participants will build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organisational context.
Lead your team to a higher level of performance and maturity.
As an accredited partner of ICAgile, our EPiC Facilitator course has been reviewed and approved by ICAgile to award the ICP-ATF certification upon completion of the course.
The EPiC Facilitator Training Course will not only provide you with the skills to plan and conduct effective team meetings, but is focussed on guiding you through the process of leading teams towards collaboration and self-organisation.
Participants will gain practical experience in effective facilitation as well as an understanding of the facilitator mindset and the shift required to achieve desired outcomes.
Our experienced coaches share their hands-on experience and deliver best-practice instructional techniques to ensure that you enjoy the course and fully internalise the content.
Over the 2 days we will cover:
- The role of the agile facilitator
- The facilitator mindset
- Importance of Self-Management and Self-Awareness
- Feedback framework and model
- Facilitation tools and framework
- Facilitation concepts and techniques
- Design and facilitation of agile (Scrum) ceremonies
- Facilitator development pathways
- Facilitating Meetings for collaboration and team decision making
Is this a certification course?
This is a certification course. Attendees will receive the ICP-ATF certification from IC Agile upon successful completion of this course.
Is there an exam?
To obtain the ICP-ATF certification attendees are required to demonstrate knowledge, skills and mindset of an Agile Facilitator while attending the course. Attendees are assessed through a combination of exercises, in-class activities and overall application of learning outcomes during the course.
Do you offer this course in-house?
Yes, this course can be delivered in-house for your teams – please contact us for more information.
Who can attend this training course?
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
Do I need to complete any training courses prior to undertaking the ICP-ATF course?
It is not essential to have completed previous training courses prior to attending the ICP-ATF certification course, however a knowledge of Agile / experience working in Agile environments is recommended.
Is this course facilitator-led?
Yes, this is a facilitator-led virtual workshop. You will be able to ask questions, engage with peers and put into practice your learnings during breakouts and group sessions.
Why should I attend this course?
Through obtaining the Agile Team Facilitator certification, participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organising teams. In addition, participants will build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organisational context. View our case studies and testimonials here https://epicagile.com.au/case-studies/. The “ICAgile-Accredited Course” status attests to the value and quality of an agile training course’s content.
- ICP-ATF Certification
- Student workbook
- EPiC COIN Feedback Model card pack
- EPiC Leadership Behaviour Guide card pack
- Access to EPiC Training Alumni LinkedIn Community (free goodies, and future discounts)
- Understand the connection between the purpose of an Agile ceremony and the underlying principles/values
- Demonstrate the agile team facilitation mindset
- Demonstrate foundational facilitation skills
- Conduct a facilitated session
- Demonstrate facilitating collaborative meetings (Stand-ups and Retrospectives)
- Design and facilitate agile framework meetings
- Understand the development path for Agile Coaching
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to improve their team facilitation or coaching skills
- Agile Coaches
- Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analysts
Why Choose EPiC Agile?
At EPiC, we are proud that our training experience is deliberately different. Our workshops are highly interactive, delivered with minimal slides (in some cases none) and founded on real story telling and experiential learning sessions.
- We pride ourselves on supporting you to enhance your practical capabilities
- Our workshops are a combination of instruction-led and team-based exercises
- Every one of our bespoke agile courses is designed and delivered by our coaches with extensive real-world experience
- We want to co-create a deliberately different future for companies whom have a desire to change
- We lead with our core values: Empathy, Passion, Integrity and Community
- We build human connections and are curious about existing environment constraints
- We are also committed to the wider Business Agility Community because we know if we can help you thrive, we will thrive along with you
- View our Case Studies and Testimonials