What is a tribe, and what does it take for leaders to build successful tribes?
One thing you need to know… they are nothing like you think and so much more. To really enable tribal magic, you have to understand your role in tribes.
In this class you will revisit Agile principles and deep dive into the tribal model. By exploring evolved ways of leading, and looking at how leadership can support empowered and self-directed teams, you will learn how to nurture an innovative, creative and productive culture.
- How and why organisations are changing
- Where the Tribal Model came from (history) and key benefits to business
- Key roles and responsibilities, and operating rhythm events
- How work flows through the model from idea, to funding to delivery, and key events, stages, and roles involved
- How impediments will ‘bubble up’ in the tribe model and the escalation and resolution pathways for impediments.
- Interpreting visualisation boards
- Funding and governance flow
- Changes to leadership, and leadership’s role in building culture
- Equip Senior Leaders with the information necessary to successfully support and operate a Tribal Model
- Understand the principles of the Tribal Model
- Ability to formulate a plan for their own adoption of the tribal model from the current traditional structure
- To enable Senior Leaders to talk confidently to the tribal model in order to support their people and peers understand the new ways of working and ‘the why’
- Specific outcomes in the workshop can support their journey (i.e. creating ‘Bubble Up’, setting Operating Rhythm)
- Ensure Senior Leaders are able to understand the principles of the Tribal Model so that they are able to formulate a plan for their own adoption of the tribal model from the current traditional structure.
- To enable Senior Leaders to talk confidently to the tribal model in order to support their people and peers understand the new ways of working and ‘the why’.
- Specific outcomes in the workshop can support their journey (i.e. creating ‘Bubble Up’, setting Operating Rhythm
- Key events in the Tribe Model and their responsibilities (CIC, Pitching, Inception))
- Student workbook
- Tribal Ceremony Cards
- The EPiC Tribal Framework printable poster
- 1 hour of personalised post course coaching
- Access to EPiC Training Alumni Facebook Community (free goodies and future discounts)
At present we are running this course on-demand, for in-house clients only. Please contact us if you are interested in us running a course for your organisation.